Welcome to BrainRobotics
It all started in the Harvard Innovation Lab…
and now you too can be a part of the prosthetics revolution!
Developed by Graduates of Harvard University & Incubated in the Harvard Innovation Lab.
BrainRobotics was incubated with a VIP team in the Harvard Innovation Lab in 2015, with a focus on brain-machine interface (BMI). As the need for more advanced Myoelectric hands and innovative solutions to limb loss became evident, the BrainRobotics team was determined to leverage BMI and pattern recognition technology within prosthetics to provide better control and higher acceptance rates among patients.
This research has resulted in multiple awards, including ‘2019, Best Invention of the Year’ by TIME Magazine. BrainRobotics now aims to create next generation products that are accessible to a wider range of patients, enhancing their quality of life in remarkable ways.
Position: Clinical Specialist – Prosthetics
Type: Full Time, Exempt
Report to: President of BrainRobotics
In order to better support BrainRobotics’ customers and the patients they serve,
we’re currently seeking a highly motivated Clinical Specialist (CP, CPO). This is a position that would require up to 75% travel with well rounded upper and lower limb experience preferred.
This is an incredible opportunity to work in a startup environment and grow with a company that has strong immediate potential.
- Develop and provide user training, consultation and troubleshooting, in person and
virtually, to clinicians and patients utilizing BrainRobotics technology
- Develop educational curriculums, including online education
- Conduct online education, live webinars, onsite clinical seminars, sales trainings, as well as technical presentations and workshops at various industry meetings
- Assist with patient care activities and manage complex fittings through strategic
- Act as a liaison of technical information between customers, marketing and sales
- Provide swift response to user, clinician and internal inquiries
- Provide feedback to PMs in order to advance technology and assist in development
- Other duties as required
- Ability to travel up to 3 weeks a month
- Excellent presentation skills with a passion for education
- Get it done attitude conducive to a startup environment
- Ability to confidently represent the BrainRobotics brand in the marketplace
- At least 2 years of experience as a practicing CP in a clinic or with a manufacturer
- Passionate interest in successful patient outcomes
- Broad knowledge of the high technology prosthetics
- Self-motivated and dependable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an efficient manner
Apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org